www.flickr.com
blind king's TheBlindKing photoset blind king's TheBlindKing photoset

The Blind KingĀ® - obscurer than thou

"Ask yourself: Have you been kind today? Make kindness your daily modus operandi and change your world." - Annie Lenox

7.18.2005

A Case of the "Tweaks"

Well, Jeff @ Peerless is gonna kill me but after letting the album sit on the shelf for 3 weeks I came to the conclusion that I should leave the 2 older tracks off - they make the album too long. Also, they're available on the first album which I'm going to try to also get out to people so the songs will be available anyways.

And I decided to significantly change the song order, too. I've moved Driving to the end (it is the long weird jam-out song after all, and doesn't belong in the second slot) and moved some of the better arrangements and songs with tastier solos to the front of the record...

loading...