www.flickr.com
blind king's TheBlindKing photoset blind king's TheBlindKing photoset

The Blind KingĀ® - obscurer than thou

"Ask yourself: Have you been kind today? Make kindness your daily modus operandi and change your world." - Annie Lenox

12.18.2003

We're back!! In case you didn't notice we were gone, for 2 months you couldn't get here via http://www.carefulrecords.com, but had to get here via http://www.ultrajosh.com/carefulrecords/. If you care why then read this.

In summary I've moved everything over to a new ISP and moved my domain names, as well. Now you can bite me, Register.com! ;)

So anyways, that's the news. I'll be updating the Blind King page soon, and moving it to a directory called, er, blindking. Also, I've come up with some cover art for The Silent Wheel album, which has been cooling on the shelf for over a year, now. I listened to it the other day and I was like, "Hmph! Pretty good!" So anyways I'll be doing some reorganizing on the site, so don't be ddiscouraged if it's acting funky or you can;t find your favorite upskirt shot.

Oh, and we have a show, I believe: Jan 8 @ The SkyBar. More on that later....

loading...