www.flickr.com
blind king's TheBlindKing photoset blind king's TheBlindKing photoset

The Blind KingĀ® - obscurer than thou

"Ask yourself: Have you been kind today? Make kindness your daily modus operandi and change your world." - Annie Lenox

11.24.2003

Not much progress on the record, lately - waiting for some studio time to come up to do more vocal overdubs.

Wrote some new songs, though. And I've been making a "song book", with chords and lyrics, for some of the new songs and some old songs, too: http://www.ultrajosh.com/songs/

Meanwhile I've moved and I'm setting up a practice space/studio in my basement, which is a bit cramped and basement-like, but seems to work okay (we rehearsed there once already).

I was thinking of calling it The Laundry Room.

What's nice is there's also a separate little room that I can use for electronics projects, and then the other half of the basement is a dedicated workshop where I can keep tools and car parts.

loading...